- 1) What is Bitcoin?
- 2) Is it legitimate to use crypto conversions and work with BiteBTC?
- 3) Is my personal information protected when using crypto currency?
- 4) What do I need BiteBTC for?
- 5) Where to start?
- 6) Do you support alternative methods of depositing funds, such as debit or credit cards?
- 7) How quickly does the Support Team respond to the request?
- 8) What is the waiting time for the deposit in BiteBTC?
- 9) Do you fulfill any requests for withdrawal of funds?
- 10) Is there a fee for using the BiteBTC service?
1) What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency that is used all over the world. Read more about how this works and how it can be applied in the manual below.
Created in 2009, Bitcoin (or BTC) became the first digital currency to be used in electronic transactions, without any intermediary units, such as banks that require a transfer fee.
The low commission Bitcoin (or its ability, if you want), as well as complete anonymity of transactions have become a revolutionary discovery in the market of electronic transactions. Electronic currency p2p is constantly gaining popularity among users. For more information about Bitcoin, visit the official Bitcoin Site.
Now the market has a large number of cryptovariants, like Bitcoin, which have the same characteristics of security and reliability. The most reliable currencies are available in BiteBTC.
2) Is it legitimate to use crypto conversions and work with BiteBTC?
BiteBTC is a trading platform for a wide range of cryptovariants, like Bitcoin. The account on the BiteBTC website is completely legal, and the trade in crypto-currencies is allowed by the laws of almost all countries of the world.
3) Is my personal information protected when using crypto currency?
Yes! Cryptocurrencies do not retain any personal information about the owners of electronic wallet. Encryption cryptographic algorithms based on the attack are used by the system, which eliminates the threat of access to electronic wallets of third parties, as well as the forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are highly protected and completely anonymous. BiteBTC does not transmit or disseminate any information about service users in any way.
Due to the fact that personal wallets are on users' computers, BiteBTC strongly recommends that users do their best to protect their data from virus attacks and third-party access and take all necessary measures to mitigate the risks of robbery of electronic means. Among such protection measures is the correct configuration of home routers, the installation of antivirus software, etc.
4) What do I need BiteBTC for?
BiteBTC is a crypto currency exchange platform that unites the main players of the market. BiteBTC always supports cooperation with the world's most popular crypto-currencies and makes it possible to profit from electronic money transfer transactions.
5) Where to start?
You must select the necessary crypto currency from the table of active crypto-currencies by clicking "+" in the corresponding column. You will be provided with an address for making funds, which you must use to make the transfer. After the transaction is successfully completed, you will have access to all the BiteBTC menus and functions required to complete transactions and make a profit.
6) Do you support alternative methods of depositing funds, such as debit or credit cards?
BiteBTC accepts Visa/Mastercard payments as well as SWIFT Bank Wire Transfers in USD and EUR.
7) How quickly does the Support Team respond to the request?
A large number of responses come to users within an hour, but sometimes it takes up to 24 hours to send a response. We are working to improve the performance of the support service.
8) What is the waiting time for the deposit in BiteBTC?
Any operations on deposit or withdrawal of coins and tokens begin in the same way as a user application is created. However, any crypto transfers can take up to 24 hours. Sometimes delays of 1-2 days are possible. The reason for this is the special characteristics of transaction behavior in crypto-currency networks. SWIFT wire transfers can take up to 5 business days to be processed.
9) Do you fulfill any requests for withdrawal of funds?
Performing crypto-transactions to withdraw coins and tokens, BiteBTC does not coordinate anything with the state authorities. For withdrawing Fiat currencies we can, in certain cases, transmit information to Singapore state authorities.
10) Is there a fee for using the BiteBTC service?
BiteBTC performs exchange transactions and charges a commission from each transaction. The commission amount depends on the type of currency, however, as a rule, it does not exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount.